CBF Welcomes New President and Board MembersJuly 23, 2014
Jesse Ruiz, a Partner at Drinker, Biddle & Reath and a leader in Chicago’s legal community, took the helm as the 2014-2015 CBF Board President at the CBF’s July board meeting. A member of the board since 2009, Jesse becomes the 33rd President in the CBF’s history and takes over at an exciting time for the CBF. Last year saw some tremendous impact under outgoing President Bill Conlon’s leadership, and we look to expand on those accomplishments this year.
We welcome a distinguished group of new board members this year:
- Cynthia Photos Abbott , Motorola Mobility LLC
- Gregory M. Boyle , Jenner & Block LLP
- Mary K. Curry, U.S. District Court
- Brion W. Doherty , Stotis & Baird Chartered
- Paula Hudson Holderman, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Patricia Brown Holmes, Schiff Hardin LLP
- Thomas V. Linguanti, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Brooke E. Loucks , Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Gil M. Soffer , Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- John T. Theis, Law Office of John T. Theis
The July board meeting also celebrated the leadership, dedication and impact of several longtime board members who completed their terms. We are extremely grateful for their contributions to the board and the CBF and look forward to working with them in other capacities in the CBF’s continuing efforts to ensure the justice system is fair and accessible to everyone in our community regardless of their income or circumstances.
- J. Timothy Eaton , Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Austin L. Hirsch , Reed Smith LLP
- Ray J. Koenig III , Clark Hill PLC
- Nancy C. Loeb , Northwestern University School of Law
- Ajay K. Mago , Jones Day
- Natacha D. McClain, Attorney at Law
- Samuel Mendenhall , Winston & Strawn LLP
- Katherine Miletich , Vedder Price P.C.
- Natalie Spears , Dentons US LLP
- Terrence J. Truax , Jenner & Block LLP
You can see the full board list here.