The CBF’s work would not be possible without the leadership and generous support of our dedicated Board Members. As our 2022/2023 Board year begins, we are excited to announce that Greg Boyle, a Partner at Jenner & Block, is the CBF’s new Board President.
The CBF also is thrilled to announce our newest Board Officer: Sang-yul Lee of K&L Gates LLP, who will serve as the CBF’s 2nd Vice President.
We are proud to welcome the following new members to our Board of Directors as well:
- Tracy Brammeier, Clifford Law Offices
- Vida Cruz, Arboretum Wealth & Trust Management
- Megan Devaney, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Ray Koenig, Clark Hill PLC
- Michael Lehrman, Baker McKenzie
- Ken Mathieu, Charles River Associates
Every new Board year is bittersweet because as we welcome a new President, we must also say thank you to our outgoing Board President, Cynthia Photos Abbott. Cindy has been an outstanding leader for the CBF throughout her tenure on the board, which was punctuated by an exemplary year as CBF President where she helped lead the CBF into the new hybrid era and spearheaded the CBF’s new strategic plan and our heightened commitment to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion, or JEDI.
The CBF also thanks the following Officers and Board members, who completed distinguished terms of service on the Board of Directors:
- Hon. Maryam Ahmad, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Jason Bradford, Jenner & Block LLP
- Verónica Gómez, 2021 CBF Board President
- Ryan Harris, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- E. Lynn Grayson, Nijman Franzetti LLP
- Michael LoVallo, Reed Smith LLP
- Lisa Snow, Kroll
- Kelly Warner, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila LLP
We look forward to continuing to work with our newest board alums in new ways going forward, as we all work together to improve access to justice for people in need and make the legal system more fair, equitable, and effective for all.