Our Vision, Mission, & Values
The Chicago Bar Foundation’s vision is that all people in the Chicago metropolitan area
have access to a justice system that is fair, equitable, and effective.
The Chicago Bar Foundation brings the legal community together through advocacy,
funding, and innovation to improve access to justice for people in need and to make the
legal system more fair, equitable, and effective.
We believe in:
(1) Effective and equitable access to justice for all.
(2) The special responsibility of lawyers to uphold the value of effective and equitable
justice for all.
(3) The collective influence of the legal community as a powerful force.
(4) Working together to serve the community and ensuring the inclusion of diverse
perspectives in all we do.
(5) A culture of innovation, adaptation, and continuous improvement in all aspects
of how we work and serve.